ESTATE SALE PLANNING:
So, what is involved and who needs an Estate Sale?
The General Public believes the Estate Sale Industry is built around a 'negative' situation or occurrence...."If it is an Estate Sale, then someone must have died." This is an incorrect assumption!
What is correct is A Life Changing Decision has occurred.
Reasons vary, including:
1) Someone has bought a new home and does not want existing household items;
2) Downsizing or Rightsizing: Moving into a smaller area home or space. Daily needs not needed at new location...kitchen is smaller; dinner is planned...no need for Pot or Pans to accommodate a 20# turkey or ham anymore;
3) Elder Care: moving to a retirement community. Going to have fun, not going to worry about all this stuff!;
4) Elder Care for Parents: Children have responsibility for remaining household items IN ADDITION to parent care at new facility;
5) Inherited: Property in another locale. It is a burden to try to 'commute' and take care of the property disposition;
6) Liquidation: Everything needs to go!
You may be making this decision today for yourself or for someone else. Estate Planning is a MUST!
How and why can an Estate Sale Company help with these challenges?
Estate Sale companies have two things in common....
1) they know how to organize, and;
2) they have the resources...
c) general knowledge about personal property values,
and are willing to research pricing and customers,
d) repeat Customers,
e) can perform the service without a lot of your time!
Estate Sale companies vary in services they provide:
1) Some can only provide the Sale prep and actual Sale during designated dates;
2) After the Sale, they remove their items, provide you with a Sale/Cash accounting and leave;
3) You arrange donation pickup for remaining items, trash removal, property cleaning, Realtor/Rehabber to sell the House.
ALL POINTS is a Full Service Estate Sale Company.....
we can and will provide you with your needed services!